1997 Bentley Brooklands LWB Tire Pressure
- 1997 Bentley Brooklands LWB recommended tire pressure can be found in vehicle owner’s manual, or on tire placard attached to the vehicle door side, glove box compartment or fuel door.
- Always use tire pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, not the pressure listed on the tire sidewall.
- Tires can naturally lose on average 1 to 2 psi of pressure a month, so check tire pressure regularly.
- Check tire pressure when tires are "cold" and have not been driven for at least three hours. Never adjust tire pressure when tires are "hot".
- Tire pressure changes by about 2.5% for each 10°F difference in temperature. Adjust tire pressure accordingly.
- Underinflated tires can significantly reduce the life of a tire and reduce fuel efficiency of a vehicle by up to 5%.
- Overinflating tires does not increase their load-carrying capacity.